Friday, November 14, 2008

A "Free" Photo Editing Site & A "Free" Photo Book!

Wanna make a "free" book!!! I just found out about this!! It's Awesome!!! Snapfish is offering a "free" photo book and all you have to do is click on the "Oprah Viewers Click Here" button on the Snapfish website. You have until 11:59pm PST Saturday, November 22nd to create your free book! It's a $29.99 value and would make an awesome gift for your Mom or Grandma ~ Happy Creating! I would love to see your book once you create it {cuz I'm just geeky like that}, so please do feel free to email the link to me .

And I bet you're thinking....I wonder how she rounded the edges on that little owl picture? It's all done in "Picnik" Talk about fun & exciting! You can do all sorts of things with your pictures and, the best part, it's totally "free"!!!! Click here to get started ~ and once you create some really cool things with your pictures, you can make a book with them :)

Well, I'm off to make some new things with some gorgeous Pearls & Ocean Jasper I got today!
Happy Friday!!
♥ & peace always ~ Kathy

No comments: